TENLO DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
Website Design & Development
Your website is your company’s most important marketing resource. That’s why we create websites that differentiate brands, increase leads, retain customers and drive sales growth. Whether your website uses an open-source CMS or an e-commerce platform, we create the ideal online experience for users.
B2B Marketers Have Unique Website Challenges
B2B Websites Must Attract Qualified Visitors & Persuade Them To Take Action
Even today, many websites are nothing more than online brochures. They lack the proper content and tools necessary to acquire new leads. Many B2B websites also create a bad first impression. We design intuitive websites that capture leads by meeting user expectations.
Your Customers Search, Learn & Engage Online
According to Gartner, a leading research and advisory company, 85% of interactions customers have with companies in 2020 will not be human-to-human. Most customers engage with your company through your website and other digital channels. That’s why you need a website that best represents your company, products and services, and contributes to business success.
Your Website Is The Hub For Digital Sales Support & Sales Enablement
It takes B2B organizations longer than B2C to move prospects through the sales funnel. That’s because it’s challenging to build customer relationships, and often requires multiple interactions across various channels and connected devices. The sales-ready B2B websites we design persuade prospects to engage with brands and generate qualified leads.
HOW DO WEBSITES HELP SALES?
Your company’s website is the “always on” touchpoint throughout the entire buyer journey that helps qualify, convert and retain customers.
A Data-Driven Approach To B2B Website Design
We Design Your Website To Build The Brand & Sales Pipeline
Our Strategic Process: Collaborate, Design, Launch
Data and collaboration are at the heart of our web design and development process. To drive pipeline revenue, your website is customized to the buyer journey as well as your marketing and sales efforts. That’s true whether your website uses an open-source CMS like WordPress or Drupal, or an e-commerce platform like Magento, Shopify or WooCommerce. We use the latest responsive web design and development techniques to make your website look good, work hard and be at the center of all you do.
- Identify the prospects who are most likely to buy your product or service
- Conduct digital landscape research to determine how your target audience searches, consumes information and processes transactions online
- Review analytics to determine user trends
- Perform user experience research to spot behaviors, motivations and needs of potential customers
- Research competitors to get an overview of the industry and spot patterns, similarities and differences between sites
- Create a customer journey map to show the critical points of influence, engagement and decision
- Forecast against target KPIs
- Use insights to create the sitemap that outlines content and user flow
- Determine an intuitive site navigation
- Create page templates for the optimal user experience
- Design compelling visual assets for every page
- Write SEO-focused messaging and online content that speaks directly to your ideal buyers and their pain points
- Align creative to the customer journey and KPIs
- Develop the website
- Integrate modern analytics platforms (like Google Analytics and Matomo)
- Perform website QA testing
- Launch the website
- Track user paths, conversion rates and drop-off points
- Deliver highly accessible, actionable analytics data
- Analyze and deliver valuable website lead data to your sales team
- Present final results and final projected forecast
WHAT’S THE MOST COMMON CHALLENGE FOR B2B WEBSITES?
B2B websites typically fail to generate leads or drive results. We work side-by-side with clients to solve that.
Specialized B2B Website Development Services
Companies often invest heavily in their corporate website, but fail to get real value from it. The most common misconception? If the website looks good, buyers will automatically visit. That’s simply not true. At Tenlo, we offer website design and development services that transform your website into a growth engine.
SEO & Website Optimization
Drive more and better traffic to your website. With SEO and website optimization, your website appears higher on search engine results pages (SERPS) so it’s easier for ideal customers to find. Plus, technical SEO helps search engines easily access, crawl, interpret and index your website to increase online visibility.
UX Design & Information Architecture
It’s not enough for a website to look good. That’s why we focus on user experience design and information architecture. We combine research, branding, design, usability, function and inbound marketing principles. Websites align with the buyer journey and create meaningful experiences as people search, learn and make decisions online.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
We use data-driven decision-making during the web design process. We study performance data, conversion data, content opportunities and even conduct user experience studies. This way, we can increase website conversion rates and capture more traffic, top-of-the-funnel leads, consideration-stage leads and sales.
Proving It - Digital Marketing Case Studies
Check out these case studies to see examples of how our web design and development services contributed to business growth for other B2B companies.