Once upon a time, B2B marketers weren’t held accountable for sales. Modern marketing is a different story.
Today’s B2B marketers have an increasing responsible to contribute to their organizations’ revenue growth. This shift is primarily due to marketing technology that makes it easier to capture leads.
But make no mistake: all leads are not created equal.
Download this free relevant awareness guide for B2B marketers to discover how to save money by capturing only the high-quality leads that are most likely to convert into customers.
Topics Covered in This Free Guide
- How Much Money Are You Wasting on Faulty B2B Leads?
- Relevant Awareness: Right Content, Right People — Right Time
- Relevant Returns Through Relevant Awareness
- Out With the Old, In With the Relevant
- Cost Per Lead Helps Optimize; Lift in Revenue Determines Scale
- How Relevant Awareness Shortened and Optimized Aquatherm’s Sales Cycle
- Stay Relevant
With 20+ years of experience in digital marketing and account services, Kip leads a diverse team built to develop strategies for successful marketing and brand-building for clients.
Kip Botirius, CEO